April 10th, 2015
Location: Columbus, OH
Compensation: 115-130k + bonus
|Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, technology, operations and technical sales & marketing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager as follows: The Quality Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing our clients quality management systems.
- Manage a team of Quality professionals driven to meet the companies goals and initiatives
- Be customer service driven
- Implement and maintain QMS and ensure compliance by foreign subsidiaries
- Formulate, document, and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives to ensure compliance with and improving our adherence to quality standards
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards
- Supervise a team of individuals to investigate, correct, and eliminate customer issues and complaints.
- Develop, monitor, and analyze quality metrics
- Create, document, validate and audit the validity of inspection criteria and processes.
- Apply quality management tools to analytical and reporting processes.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a QA/QC Manager with a background in the Electronics or Automotive industry.
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of Quality Management systems
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Bachelors degree in engineering or business management