Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, operations and technical sales recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner as follows: The Production Planner is responsible for the planning and scheduling production orders to manufacturing.
- Report to management regarding material shortages, potential schedule interruptions and possible equipment maintenance that would hinder production
- Utilize MRP software and worksheets that support production planning, capacity planning, and operational management.
- Develop continuous improvement methods to effectively implement lean manufacturing
- Analyze information and data to develop scheduling for production.
- Maintain customer delivery schedule and make necessary changes when needed to meet deadlines
- Execute Vendor Managed Inventory
- Bachelors degree in business or related filed
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in production planning
- Ability to grow within a company and stable career history
- Strong communication skills