The Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for selling industrial packaging supplies, equipment and solutions to manufacturing and distribution companies within Charlotte, NC and the surrounding area. They are accountable for developing and maintaining customer accounts through learning customers’ businesses, identifying business needs, and proactively seeking ways to promote and sell packaging’s products and services to meet their needs.
- Promote and sell products and services in established sales territory. Focus on all segments to grow the business as a whole
- Proactively assisting customers with cost savings initiatives
- Emphasizing product features based on analysis of customer’s needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Providing consultative sales solutions based on providing value, not just price
- Plan sales and gross profit goals. Develop yearly objectives for each key account. Maintain accurate, detailed, and comprehensive knowledge of the potential of each account in your territory.
- Make quality sales calls on customers and prospects. Develop a number of high potential prospects to guarantee future sales growth.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 5 years of business-to-business sales experience
- The ability to deal with a variety of customers, both internal and external, in a highly professional manner
- Strong interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Prior experience with CRM used to manage sales territory is a plus