Kappa Search is a Chicago recruitment company that specializes in engineering, construction and manufacturing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Construction Estimator for a client located in Chicago. This position offers a great working environment, excellent opportunity, and a long-term home for the right person. This client is willing to train the right individual.
- The Construction Estimator will prepare bids, cost models, and budgets.
- Perform quantitative analyses of construction documents and project program requirements.
- Will also lead and oversee the preparation of accurate cost models and budgets.
- Provide consultative guidance on schedule, phasing, and staffing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- 1 -5 years of experience in estimating of commercial construction projects.
- Strong computer skills including a thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Project,
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to produce detailed work.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated achiever and a quick study.