September 2nd, 2015
Kappa Search is a technical recruitment company that specializes in engineering, technology and manufacturing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Staff Electrical Engineer with substantial analog design experience. Responsibilities and requirements are outlined below.
- Design analog circuits, create schematics, and select components to meet product specifications.
- Develop new products per customer specification and market applications
- Mentor electrical design engineers
- Lead small electrical design team from concept through production
- Analyze and debug prototypes as required
- Execute verification plan for new products.
- Support Manufacturing and Product Management as necessary.
- Support current products as necessary.
- Meet or exceed project budget and deadline schedules.
- BSEE required. MSEE is a plus.
- 10 + years electrical/electronic hardware design experience.
- Motor Control circuitry: Single Phase and Three Phase control. Brushless control.
- Motor knowledge: AC/DC/Brushless, Single Phase and 3 Phase
- Power Electronics- switch mode power supplies, AC-DC, DC-DC
- Analog design expertise
- P-Spice or other simulation software experience
- RF hardware design is a plus
- Bluetooth LE and Wifi Experience is a plus