Kappa Search is a Chicago technical recruitment firm that specializes in engineering, technology and manufacturing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Engineer for an excellent opportunity in the Chicago area. Responsibilities and requirements are outlined below.
- Responsible for submission of new products to obtain mandatory product approvals (i.e., UL, CSA, NOM).
- Ensure that all necessary approvals are obtained within budget and time constraints.
- Track and monitor changes to existing products and coordinate approval testing and submittal process.
- Develop comprehensive test plan and track test schedules for new products and existing product enhancements.
- Evaluate existing product changes as well as new products for conformity to applicable standards.
- Establish lab, application and reliability test plans.
- Will manage multiple projects as necessary
- Interface with domestic and international regulatory agencies.
- Ensure compliance is continuously maintained for all product lines
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Several years experience in a regulatory and/or compliance role.
- Expertise dealing with regulatory certifications like UL, CSA etc.
- Proficiency with MS- Office products