Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing, operations and technical sales recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor as follows: The Production Supervisor is responsible for the production of all finished goods.
- Coordinate the production schedule, staff, and materials necessary to get quality product delivered to customers on time.
- Ensuring that a safe work environment is maintained.
- Train staff in safety and various processes pertaining to production.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate the correction of any issues or quality errors.
- Review and gather data on production schedules to make sure the operation is flowing as efficiently as possible.
- Prepare reports on production schedules and rates.
- Oversee any special projects when necessary.
- Support any initiatives such as: environmental, quality, safety, SAP or Process Optimization.
- 3rd shift opportunity, hours are: 10 PM- 6:30 AM.
- Associates degree required
- 3 to 5 years of supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment
- Background dealing with chemicals is ideal.