Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing, technology, operations and technical sales recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager as follows: The Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading and guiding maintenance activities as well as Machinery performance.
- Supervise a staff of maintenance personnel.
- Development and training of maintenance staff
- Perform root cause analysis on equipment failure
- Maintain and organize inventory to ensure an efficient workforce.
- Cover proper maintenance techniques and practices to make production more efficient.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum seven years of progressive maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in 5S and Lean manufacturing
- Experience working with hydraulics, electrical, mechanical systems including PLC control and adjustable frequency drives (A/C motor control)
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak Spanish a plus