|Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing, operations and technical sales & marketing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Process Manager as follows: The Process Manager is responsible for providing leadership and supervision to die room personnel.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up work assignments, reviewing, training staff, repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Provide technical support to all working areas utilizing tooling products and investigate tooling failures.
- Monitor tooling design meets customer requirements.
- Maintain adequate tool stock, perishable tooling, gages, and other equipment.
- Maintain document control for tooling management, tooling design per established quality plan.
- Monitor tooling performance utilizing quality system feedback mechanism. Facilitate and mentor tool room staff daily to ensure material flow.
- Populate production P-models
- Bachelors degree, engineering emphasis preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience manufacturing and/or machining experience in manufacturing or tool shop environment.
- CAD/CAM experience
- Background in problem-solving and statistical process control training
- Extrusion and finishing experience with a background in computational fluid dynamics