Kappa Search is a Chicago recruitment firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing, operations and accounting/finance recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Recruiting Manager for our Accounting & Finance department. The incumbent will have overall responsibility for this department including hiring, resource selection and budget.
- Build and manage a team of finance and accounting recruiters
- Recruit and train new recruiters when necessary
- Develop and maintain key accounts
- Will utilize available recruiting tools, advanced sourcing techniques, and social media to locate and engage talent
- Set and attain yearly revenue goals for team
- Areas of expertise and focus should be in: Accountant, Auditor, Bookkeeper, Controller, Payroll, Tax, A/P, A/R, Collections. Creditor, CPA, CFO, Financial Analyst, SOX Compliance, Treasurer, Tax Compliance
- Have overall responsibility for recruiting budget including headcount, recruiting tools, Google PPC and other marketing programs.
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 2 – 5 years of full desk Recruitment and/or Account Management in Accounting/Finance
- Experience managing a team of finance and accounting recruiters
- Proven record in leading finance/accounting recruitment and sales teams
- Attract passive and active talent for internal staff and client requisitions
- Demonstrated ability to build an active pipeline of clients and candidates