Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, technology, operations and technical sales & marketing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer for a client of ours that works heavily with government agencies as follows: The compliance officer is responsible for procurement policies and procedures, contract law, subcontract file reviews, audits, and training activities.
- Coordinate directly with the legal department to ensure subcontract terms and conditions are up to date and receive proper approval
- Make recommendations in order to make the department more successful
- Communicate with government agencies pertaining to various procurement matters
- Sustain good working knowledge on all aspects of various regulatory requirements
- Carry out reviews of procurement to evaluate compliance with requirements and regulations
- Offer compliance advice
- Develop, implement and administer Procurement Department policies, procedures and practices.
- Carry out cost/price analysis to confirm subcontract award amounts are reasonable
- Accountable for ensuring timely collection, reporting and dissemination of all required Procurement Department information
- BA degree required
- Master’s, JD, or CPA strongly considered
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in government contracts experience
- Reviewing and approving sub-contracts experience required
- Policy writing and auditing experience