July 7th, 2016
Kappa Search is a Chicago recruiting firm that specializes in Engineering, Manufacturing, Technical Sales and Management recruitment and placement. We are actively recruiting for a Sr. Product Manager for a top client in the Chicago area. Responsibilities and requirements are outlined below.
- The Product Manager will develop and implement company industrial product line including product development, pricing, market plans and promotion.
- Will interface with marketing, sales, technical support and operations to ensure product offerings and company targets are achieved.
- Manage product promotions, digital and print advertising, positioning, pricing and catalog.
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning through tactical execution.
- Will conduct group meetings and present strategic plans to upper management.
- Provide product training to customers and sales associates as necessary.
- Represent company at trade shows and industry association meetings.
- Perform competitive analysis for product performance and pricing criteria.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent
- At least five years experience as a Product Manager
- Industrial product expertise is required.
- Experience with a wide range of marketing platforms including testimonials, white papers, e-marketing etc.
- Microsoft Office expertise including Word, Power Point, Access and Excel
- Willingness to travel up to 25%