Kappa Search is a Chicago technology recruitment firm. We are actively recruiting for a Systems Analyst for a top client in the Chicago suburbs. The Systems Analyst position is primarily involved in determining end-user system functional specifications and design and supporting new functionality development as a part of the R&D process. The position is also involved in managing business and user problems resolution to ensure CMMS implementations match user requirements.
- The Systems Analyst will interface with Business Analysts, Software Leaders and Project Managers to ensure that the delivered software meets the business objectives of the project and is developed in accordance to the user or system design specifications.
- Prepare analytical, technical, & testing scenario documentation,
- Meet with clients to discuss functional specifications, identify problems and prepare input for roadmap,
- Work closely with development team to develop effective CM strategies for new and existing products
- Provide product feedback and help to drive product improvements by collaborating with Product Management and Engineering
- Participate in implementation projects.
- Lead functional requirements and business processes sessions.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task and methodically track all customer interactions
- J2EE programming, Oracle.
- Practical knowledge of analytical processes .
- Working knowledge of UML
- Work requires a high level of proficiency in the theoretical and practical application of computer system analysis, programming, and software engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- 4+ years of Experience with enterprise software development, business analysis