July 7th, 2016
Kappa Search is a Chicago recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, technology and manufacturing recruitment and placement. We are actively recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for a client in suburban Chicago.
- The Electrical Engineer will design analog and digital circuitry for electronic and E/M products.
- Performs PCB design and schematic capture as necessary.
- Create and develop prototypes for test and feasability
- Use development tools for proof of concept.
- Perform component selection and evaluation as necessary
- Research and review new technologies to advance products.
- Serve as a mentor and guide to engineering technicians
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2-5 years digital and/or analog hardware design experience
- Microcontroller interface experience with 8-16 bit micros.
- Wireless or RF circuit design experience is a plus
- Experience with CAE design and simulation tools