Position: Program Manager
Location: Nashville, TN or Chicago, IL
Compensation: $75,000 – $100,000 base pay, 10% bonus
Overview: Kappa Search, Inc. is a leading technical recruiting firm based in Chicago that specializes in the permanent placement of candidates into manufacturing roles. We are currently looking to fill a Program Manager position for our client situated in the Nashville, TN area. The Program Manager will position will supervise projects from conception to implementation. They will collaborate with marketing, sourcing, operations and various other occupations through the company’s cross functional teams. The candidate will travel to Asia about 25% of the time in order to verify that project goals, rates, and other objectives are satisfied.
- Directing all features of production from conception to realization
- Working with NPD, Productivity, Business Development, etc.
- Supervising team projects by selecting team members, directing meetings, creating timelines, and ensuring communication in order to meet and exceed goals
- Leading problem solving quickly and efficiently
- Organizing and implementing presentations that offer project reviews, analysis, etc.
- Offering expertise for SBU creation, finalization, and implementation
- Issuing guidance to others in regards to processing and designing projects
- Endorsing and utilizing program management skills in order to direct projects
- B.S. in Engineering, a Physical Science, Business, or Marketing
- PMP certification is preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent power of negotiation and conflict management
- Familiarity with strategies and tactical factors within Project Management
- Working knowledge of superior methods in regards to project management
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time