Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, technology, operations and technical sales & marketing recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day quality operations of the facility in regards to fresh and frozen products.
- Perform analysis of products, including Grade A analysis
- Train, coach, and manage direct reports
- Prepare work schedules, assign work, and oversee work product
- Partake in Sanitation/HAACP inspections
- Contribute to the development of product specifications and product development.
- Prepare company for third party audits including USDC, Massachusetts FDA, Federal FDA, NSF
- Conduct quarterly HACCP meeting
- Bachelors degree preferred
- HAACP certified
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a quality function, preferably out of the food industry
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills