Position: Sales Engineer
Overview: Kappa Search, Inc. is a leading technical recruiting firm based in Chicago that specializes in the placement of candidates into permanent careers. We are currently looking to fill a Sales Engineer position for our client, a manufacturer of precision metal stamping with machinery from 20-600 tons. They have a diverse consumer base and are looking to expand their territory in Michigan and Ohio. The Sales Engineer will create new business while maintaining development of current accounts. They will also analyze products and services and troubleshoot resolutions for customer requests.
- Using sale techniques and experience with deep draw, progressive die, etc.
- Recognizing and pursuing potential customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Creating efficient procedures to keep customers happy in regards to products, costs, and services
- Offering technical support and instructions to clients in regards to products
- Reaching sales goals while managing sales projects
- Creating technical presentations to show clients why they need a certain product
- 5+ years of sales experience with metal stamping deep draw or progressive dies
- College degree or relevant experience
- Comprehension of manufacturing in regards to metal precision stamping
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-60% of the time