Kappa Search, Inc. is Chicago’s leading technical recruiting firm focused on the permanent placement of engineering, manufacturing and executive professionals. We are currently looking for interns to assist our recruiting team with the placement of high level professionals. You will be working directly with job candidates, human resources managers and hiring managers along with partnering with our experienced recruiting team. This fast-paced and hands-on environment helps our interns understand how hiring really works in today’s business markets. For successful interns who enjoy the recruiting business there are also opportunities for permanent employment with Kappa Search in the future, which can be very lucrative and offer significant career growth potential.
- Kappa Search, Inc. is an established technical recruiting firm in Downtown Chicago.
- For 20 years we have specialized in the recruitment of Engineering, Supply Chain, Sales, Operations and Executive professionals across multiple manufacturing and technical industries.
- Our company is growing, and we are outpacing our competitors in internet traffic, job postings and visibility.
- We are one of the #1 Google searches in the industry, and all of our leads are shared throughout the office.
- This internship opportunity will have an emphasis on internet research and interviewing prospective job candidates.
- You will also learn about and participate in all of the other stages of the permanent recruiting sales cycle.
- Kappa Search can teach you proper techniques in recruiting practices, relationship building, networking and sales.
- You can earn extra income if you successfully place job candidates during the internship!
- We are looking for someone who has either just earned their Bachelor’s Degree, or is in the process of earning their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Someone that has been successful in sales, or is interested in sales, could be an excellent fit at Kappa Search.
- An applicant that desires to have a career in recruiting, or in the business world, is a preference.